The Kentucky Florists’ Association (KFA) was established in 1957 to be an ally for the businesses and employees of floral industry in the state of Kentucky. Through its Board of Directors and members the Kentucky Florists' Association serves to:
- promote the love of floriculture in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- promote and encourage the development of the floral industry
- hold meetings and exhibitions that provide a continuing education for members of the floral industry
- cooperate with the national and state governments and horticultural bodies in disseminating horticultural knowledge
- encourage and foster good business ethics and friendly understanding in and among various branches of the industry, always remembering the interest of the ultimate users of its products
- assume responsibility as the trade organization of the florist industry in Commonwealth of Kentucky
With your membership you will receive a listing in the KFA's online membership directory that servers as a resource for other members and business that may be in need of your services, newsletters to keep you informed on the happenings with KFA and the floral industry in Kentucky, notification of and access to KFA sponsored events, and updates of other industry specifics.
We hope that you will join us, continue your education within the floral industry and surround yourself with the best the Kentucky floral industry has to offer!
Whether you are joining for the first time or renewing your membership, please complete the form below and pay the required dues (with a credit card) when redirected after submitting. If you would would prefer to mail in payment, please complete the form below and mail a check made payable to "KFA" to 810 South Seventh Street, Louisville, KY 40203.
Should you have any questions, please contact us here or at email@example.com.